cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling adsl

N/A

cancelling adsl

I have been very pleased with plus.net adsl account over the last 9 months but the time has come for me to go and serve my country so i wont be at home for the next i dont know how long!!! I understand that i have agreed to a years contract with plus.net once the year is up does it automaticaly cancel or do you have to inform plus.net that you want to cancel? Can i tel plus.net in advance that once my year is up i wish to cancel??

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

RE: cancelling adsl

> I have been very pleased with plus.net adsl account over the last 9 months but the time has come for me to go and serve my country so i wont be at home for the next i dont know how long!!! I understand that i have agreed to a years contract with plus.net once the year is up does it automaticaly cancel or do you have to inform plus.net that you want to cancel? Can i tel plus.net in advance that once my year is up i wish to cancel??
>
> Thanks in advance.

You have to tell them or they will assume you want to renew another years contract, thats in the T&C small print.

So use contact US asap or better yet phone them
--
ADSL @ 288/576 Self Install
IRC.UTCHAT.COM
Usually in #utgames #UT2003chat
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

This is not what i was told via a Contact ticket, if you are currently on the Annual Contract it will revert to a monthly contract at time of renewal.

I hope Plusnet dont mind me quoting the Contact below

Quote begins--------
Dear Alister

After you have fulfilled your first year on the annual contract, your account effectively becomes a monthly contract. ie cancellations can be made with 30 days notice.
We would not need to chanre your account to this as it automatically becomes this.

Regards,
Jay Sheldon
Quote ends----------

Hope this helps, Ali
N/A

Just to voice my support for Andy going off to serve his country.

Best of luck!
--
Regards

Michael Beard

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/mbeard - West Midlands Job Hunt
http://www.tangent-bunny.co.uk - Live Action Roleplaying Organisers