cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can someone post full details of the all in adsl package

N/A

can someone post full details of the all in adsl package

I have seen the complete adsl package but it doesnt state the specs for the router. Its hard to see what you are getting without knowing what the router is. I would like to know the make model of the router and modems then Ican judge if it a good deal. AUT are offering a adsl rout for only £59 and it has 4 post on their filter are only a £5 as well so I think Plus net can be beaten on price
1 REPLY
fonejacker
Grafter

RE: can someone post full details of the all in adsl package

Hi There,

The techncical specifications pages are to be added to the pages tomorrow, but for your info the router page will say:

"The AR11 is compatible with all leading DSLAMs and supports DMT line modulation. It also supports Full-Rate ADSL: up to 8Mbps downstream, up to 1Mbps upstream and works with G.Lite ADSL: up to 1.5Mbps downstream up to 512Kbps upstream. Supports DSL handshaking (G.994.1)"

The router is single port and has a connexant chipset.

We are confident that we are offeirng the cheapest all in package available anywhere in the UK - We pass on the equipment at cost, while leveraging the massive purchasing power of our parent company Insight (www.insight.com/uk).

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support