cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband down.

N/A

broadband down.

Hi all,

I've raised a ticket for this issue, but having read on here that PN's support is viewed by many as not being the quickest, i'd thought i'd hedge my bets.

Early last week, I lost the voice component on my BT line (that also provides my broadband). My broadband conection remained on but I was unable to make telephone calls.

After contacting BT on Thursday evening, an engineer looked at the fault, and turned on my telephone connection on Friday morning. At the same time, by broadband connection vanished! Nothing has changed with my set up at home.

This seems to be too much of a coincidence not to be connected to the "repairs" BT made to the line. However, when I contacted BT to report the fault, I was informed that as PN is my ISP, i had to deal with them!!

Am i wrong in thinking that this is a connected issue? is there any other reason why my broadband should just drop out?

Cheers
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

broadband down.

If you'd not paid your bt bill then bt may have disconnected you. I beleive from elsewhere in the forums that if this happens the bb side of things ceases as well.

Best check you paid bt last month.

A
N/A

broadband down.

If you'd not paid your bt bill then bt may have disconnected you. I beleive from elsewhere in the forums that if this happens the bb side of things ceases as well.

Best check you paid bt last month.

A

I pay via Direct Debit, but i'll check. Cheers