cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blog about a dead broadband connection

N/A

plusnet forum moderators do not want plusnet community to know how much plusnet support services are appalling.

Under some pseudo-excuses of duplication to another thread, moderators lock messages that they don’t like. “Blog about a dead broadband connection” is to expose the past, current and future inefficiency, cheating, laziness, rigidity, greediness and impotence of plusnet. It is so shocking that all customers should know about the evilness of plusnet and think thoroughly.

The other message is about the technical discussion how to resolve that 111-day dead broadband connection, as plusnet are totally unable - or unwilling - to resolve the matter.

Public discussions about plusnet dishonesty are what they loathe.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Annoying other forum users, apart from annoying the mods is not going to help you get your problem resolved!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Zathras
Grafter

It makes sense to keep problems to one thread though, starting new threads wont accomplish anything positive.
Community Veteran

Annoying other forum users, apart from annoying the mods is not going to help you get your problem resolved!

No, but it will get you into the free forum holiday draw Cheesy

Chilly
Community Veteran

Chesnais,

After a complaint from another user I am now locking this thread as it adds no value to the forums. If you have a complaint against myself or any of the other moderators please follow the correct proceedure, which I am sure you will know as you will have read the link:rules before posting.