cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

be fair to plusnet

N/A

be fair to plusnet

ill probably get all ur backs up with this, but i think you should give plusnet a break!
ok so we are all angry and frustrated with connections(even me) but at least they keep us informed. iv been with quite a few other isps and non have been as informative as +net.
afterall they are trying to give us a better service,i for one do not mind putting up with a few hiccups to get a better service.
keep going plusnet, you'll get there in the end!!!
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: be fair to plusnet

we are being more than fair to plus net
N/A

I agree with Mark, Plusnet is still the best service out there. Supports grand and as long as its posted on the forums its answered quickly.

Speed has remained fast for me 60k max, its only the past 2-3 weeks the connections been poor with today being the worst.

People are only angry and coming on here to relieve themselves, its not gonna help your not gonna get your money back so let Plusnet continue trying to fix the problems.

As soon as its fixed u can go back to surfing and not whining and complaining.

N/A

Downstream
104 Kbps (13.0 KB/sec)
119 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream
266 Kbps (33.3 KB/sec)
305 Kbps (inc. overheads)

Still crud

N/A

> I agree with Mark, Plusnet is still the best service out there.

Maybe you could let us know what real experience of others you compare with.

> Supports grand and as long as its posted on the forums its answered quickly.

This is patently wrong.

>
> Speed has remained fast for me 60k max, its only the past 2-3 weeks the connections been poor with today being the worst.

So you have not been suffering from the adsl downtime? It is true check it out on status. We dont lie here when we say there is a problem. There is. It sounds very much like you dont have the experiential background.

>
> People are only angry and coming on here to relieve themselves,

If we want to relieve ourselves we go to the bathroom.

> its not gonna help your not gonna get your money back

I believe this is correct. Very few are asking for this. Most are just pleading for a reasonable service.

> so let Plusnet continue trying to fix the problems.

You see you are so much in error here. They are CAUSING the problems and they are going on doing just that.

>
> As soon as its fixed u can go back to surfing and not whining and complaining.
>

You just make me laugh Smiley
jlpappin
Grafter

To those who love PlusNet, why quit whining when we still have to pay for a service that doersn't exist? I was all supportive of PlusNet last week when everyone slagged them off and I got a right to post negative as well as positive comments. If enough people make an issue of something, it gets fixed. You might be happy to sit there and wait for them to fix it but until they tell me they will freeze the costs as they freezed my bandwidth, I will bitch and whine as I please.
N/A

Here feckin here!
N/A

> To those who love PlusNet, why quit whining when we still have to pay for a service that doersn't exist? I was all supportive of PlusNet last week when everyone slagged them off and I got a right to post negative as well as positive comments. If enough people make an issue of something, it gets fixed. You might be happy to sit there and wait for them to fix it but until they tell me they will freeze the costs as they freezed my bandwidth, I will bitch and whine as I please.

.... and then you'll leave with a bit of luck. Do you really think they are any worse than the others? If you do then you're naive!! It would be nice to read some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism for once instead of all this DESTRUCTIVE bollocks.
N/A

As for being fair ive had 6 months of being fair, just how long in your mind do i have to go on being "fair".

And i am leaving as soon as my contract ends and as for the negativity well thankfully its spreading outside the forums and new prospective customers are now being given adequate warning of the dire service we receive.
It will be great to get away from people who are gullible enough to keep swallowing the +Net are good line, they may have been but are nowhere near the mark now.

Plusnet has good customer service its a shame its got an unstable network platform that reeks of serious underfunding which no amount of great CS and hasty upgrading can make up for, a decent network is designed from bottom up not ad hoc.

The proof is in the pudding, and the hard copy i keep of all my contacts and it makes grim reading!

Ali
N/A

> ill probably get all ur backs up with this, but i think you should give plusnet a break!
> ok so we are all angry and frustrated with connections(even me) but at least they keep us informed. iv been with quite a few other isps and non have been as informative as +net.
> afterall they are trying to give us a better service,i for one do not mind putting up with a few hiccups to get a better service.
> keep going plusnet, you'll get there in the end!!!

Yet more nonsense - for Christ sake what is up with you people - things only change when people open their mouths and ask questions, this is a universal thruth. If we sit quietly I'm sure PlusNet will be highly delighted - how much patience are we expected to have - these problems have been going on for months...
N/A

it is only the past 3 weeks i have been having problems with +net.my issue has been ***** speeds,sometimes less than a dialup speed!! last night was the worst i couldnt even connect. yes i did ring +net up and give them what for. and yes i do feel you are all justified to feel the way you all do about them. but what im saying is that when i rang them up at least they explained the problem to me. other isps in the past have fobbed me off or i coudnt even get through to them.