cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asdl problems

N/A

asdl problems

wey got me broadband connected today :lol: but ime having problems already Cry whats happening is its connecting to the net at a speed of 576 but then wont load up any sites or nothing but have no probs loging in to msn and that what i dont understand .i phoned the helpline and they said its not there end so they cant help so hoping some one on here can as its unuseable good job ive still got me 56k for a couple more days ime using the binatone usb modem and have turned of all me firewalls does it have to run as a network as now its in the same place as me dial up not in network or fast internt section on me network conections so that might be the problem ok hope someone can help and hope u can read this post better Tongue
41 REPLIES
N/A

asdl problems

A bit more info on the "wont load any sites" may help. What is happening, do you get a "DNS or Server not Found error" or "page not found". Does it take ages to load a page.... then we may be able to help.
N/A

asdl problems

oh soz for not giving enough info it try to load up the page but it takes ages i left it half an hour try load up the log on page on here and nothing still trying load it up really dont know whats up with it hope u can help dave
N/A

asdl problems

Info please
what OS ?
please do a ping www.plus.net
ping 194.119.131.66
tracert 194.119.131.65
ipconfig /all
let us know the results
I assume you are using windows
N/A

asdl problems

right not sure what to put so ill right every thing the results brought up
ping 194.119.131.66=reply on them all 16 16 17 15 ms in that order for time and packets sent 4 recieved 4 lost 0 lost
round trip min 15ms max17ms

tracert 1=16 17 17, 2=19 17 18, 3= 17 16 16, 4= 17 18 18, 5=19 17 17, 6=23 22 24, 7=24 24 24, 8=25 24 25

ipcconfig windows ip config host- computer,primary dns cuffix ,node typr -u/k,ip routing enaabled -no, wins proxy enabled-no

ethernet adaptor local connection.media state-media disconnected,discription-sic fast ethernet adaptor,phsical address-00-07-95-d4-8e-d2

ppp adaptor binatone dial up ppp connection.connection dns suffix ,discription- wan (ppp/slip) interface. physical address-00-53-45-00-00-00. dhcp enabled -no. ip address- 80.229.16.6. subnet mask - 225.225.225.225. defualt gateway 80.229.16.6. dns servers 212.159.13.49. net bios over tcpip-disabled

thats it hope u can make sence of it all ime using xp dave
N/A

asdl problems

please some one help as me old internet is being switched of today then i wont be able check what u put so plz plz plz
N/A

asdl problems

right been chatting to me m8 and he said ime best doing a format and starting all fresh might make it work what do u all reckon
N/A

asdl problems

If you are wiling to do the old "format & reinstall" it is always worth a try as it would appear you have a problem.
N/A

asdl problems

yeah going give it ago love the type r mmmmmmmmm nice shame u didnt get it in black though but still bloody lovely
N/A

asdl problems

hi i did the format and it hasnt made a difference i have no idea whats up i thought i was nearly there as it come up up as a broadband not dial up like usual but it didnt work so back to the drawing board did any of you make any sence out of me ping so someone please help me old dial up isp have give me a couple of days to think about canceling but if i cant get this problem solved will think about going back to dial up as how it is now its useless
so some one please help and hope u can read this ok dave

[Moderator note (by acarr) : Removed duplicated reply]
N/A

asdl problems

Went to connect this morning.error 737,loopback error....the remote and local computer are one and the same HuhHuhppp error....
the error 721,remote computer did not respond.
Called plus,was told it was my software to blame.
Told to uninstall from control panel,told them I had just done so,and that I had connected once.
Was told again that it could be intermitent,uninstall,re install.
Did that,still would not connect,then after long time it connected.
N/A

asdl problems

erm yeah thats helped with me problem alot :lol:
N/A

asdl problems

just tryed downloading latest netscape see if it goes any faster with that but soz to say no gains at all back to the drawing board
Ianwild
Grafter

asdl problems

address- 80.229.16.6. subnet mask - 225.225.225.225. defualt gateway 80.229.16.6.

HI,

What Modem are you using?

Can anyone using the same modem help out here by posting their results. I'm not sure if the default gateway and the IP should be the same or not here?
N/A

asdl problems

thought summit must be wrong ive got the binatone usb modem what you get with the starter kit hope some one can help really getting me down now thnx dave