cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone having troubles with.....

N/A

anyone having troubles with.....

speed today? my connection has been slower than a 56K dial-up and webpages are opening at a snails rate..... sometimes i get DNS page not found.
on the IE 6 . this has happened on Plus too many times, anyone else having this touble today?

www.uboot.com is pretty bad at the mo! and so is my connection to Mediacast1.com in Denver.
--
Jason
=====
Working Equipment:
Packard Bell I XTREME 9070
Colour Blue/Grey
Intel Pentium 4 - 2.4 GHz -
512 MB Ram
120 GB HDD
Modems: Aztech CNR V.92 56K
D-LINK DSL-200 DIGITAL
DVD, CDRW
Chipset: SiS650
Stereo sound
GeForce 4MX 440 64 MB + TV out
USB: 2 front and 2 back
Firewire: 1 front
Lan: 1 back + (loads more sockets)
=====
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: anyone having troubles with.....

> speed today? my connection has been slower than a 56K dial-up and webpages are opening at a snails rate..... sometimes i get DNS page not found.
> on the IE 6 . this has happened on Plus too many times, anyone else having this touble today?
>
> www.uboot.com is pretty bad at the mo! and so is my connection to Mediacast1.com in Denver.
>

been watching video's, web-cams an listenig to j.lo just checked 470/245 act.speed same as 11pm.
win 98
P3-450
ie6 ok
:bandit:

N/A

I've been having similar problems. I rebooted my router and now everything seems fine again.
kiasu
Grafter

7.10am and I am having similar problems. Connected but all web pages are returning as cannot find.

Come on guys, whats going on now?
N/A

its all donald

no-one answers

slo-mo mode all the time

just 5 months to go on my subscription then i am going for pipex or something

maybe even cable with 1meg
N/A

Hi Guys,

I would ask you to ensure that you have logged this fault via Contact Us, and have followed the problem up to a point where, between us, we have diagnosed the problem. We do not have any capacity issues on our own network and the results of our own speed tests and those on ADSLGuide show that the vast majority of over 20,000 customers get good speeds!

The fact is that, regardless of what service provider you are with, the speed bottleneck here seems to be very local to you - Either at the exchange or local level and as such diagnosis of the problem is much harder.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support