cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another usage querry?

N/A

another usage querry?

so i have the broadbean preiemer product, paying 21 notes or something to that effect, what do i have to watch for with regards to usuage ? i have enough troubles with me router and ports and crap and working them out to then find out that my isp is restricting me and it was probably them all along. if i speed test sure it will say 1.9 mbs downloaded but if i use p2p suddenly im downloading at 15kb ! where as two days ago the very same things where coming down at 200kbs so im cunfused i fiddle with settings its not the first time ive seen this before usually i just put up with it till it magically starts working again, now i read on here thats its being limited?

what is the critira for being limited ? obviously so one can avoid it Cheesy

is there a product i can upgrade to so i am not limited, i was thinking of upgrading to 8mb to downlaod quicker wheres the point ill just get limited quicker !, if there was a resonably priced product out there id consider it

im pritty sure thats it, just wanna know what i have to do to get going quick again

advise greatly appriciated
5 REPLIES
N/A

another usage querry?

N/A

another usage querry?

cheers bud lol but its not looking good im reading here and using there "pizza" analogy ive apprently been eating more than my fair share

says here i should have got a warning email i dont use the plusnet email lol that dont help much does it lol anyways im defo being restricted at the mo which is fair

im not liking what im reading though about a perminant restriction thats a bit harsh why dont they just monitor each month rather than perminantly restricting after two? surly the customer is then paying for a service they arnt recieving ? would that be grounds for getting out of the contract? says you can but you gotta pay your hardware fees making cancelling not an option! which leaves customers trapped

hmm im considering upgrading to the 8mb thingy not cuase of the speeds but it says you get a 200 gb usage limit which was what i asked for in the other post, ill have to contact them first i think if i am in some sort of perminant ban becuase i didnt know about it im not gunna upgrade if its not gunna help !!
N/A

another usage querry?

i dont use the plusnet email lol that dont help much does it lol

Breach of T&C'S perhaps

7.2.3 You must accept email to postmaster@<username>.plus.com.

8.1.1 You must accept and read regularly email to postmaster@<username>.plus.com.

So wonder why you did not get a warning email?
N/A

another usage querry?

im not wondering why i didnt get the email i blatantly said i dont use it, terms and conditions or not, i dont use out look and im not going to be forced to log into an email i dont want to use, simple as !
N/A

another usage querry?

im not wondering why i didnt get the email i blatantly said i dont use it, terms and conditions or not, i dont use out look and im not going to be forced to log into an email i dont want to use, simple as !

They can not force you to accept any mail even email T&C's or not.