cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annual or monthly

N/A

annual or monthly

aparently i'm on an annual contract although i was told when my first year was up it automatically goes to a monthly contract,anyway i'm looking to regrade to 1mb and i notice the regrade fee for annual/monthly has £10 difference.

what is the difference with monthly or annual? if for some reason in the future i no longer require adsl do i get hit with bigger penaltys ie having to buy myself out of an annual contract and therefore should go monthly?
7 REPLIES
N/A

annual or monthly

Once your years over, you can leave whenever you want. Even though your account is still called 'annual contract'
Community Veteran

annual or monthly

Yes you can cancel at any time, however you do need to give 30 days notice and the cancellation happens at the end of the paid period (so bear this in mind if you have any payments due).

Chris
N/A

annual or monthly

so if i regrade to 1mb and go for the 12 months contract i can still cancel at anytime without any penaltys?
and if thats the case whats the point in having a monthly contract option if you can cancel at anytime anyway
N/A

annual or monthly

If you leave within the first 12 months of a anual contract, you incur a charge equivilant to the differance between the anual and monthly contract.

Anual contracts help comapnies like PlusNet plan for future capacity. They can project how many customers there will be 6 months down the line, easier than they can with monthly only contracts.
N/A

annual or monthly

i'm not on my first 12 months though,so what do i sign up for?
N/A

annual or monthly

If you are over your original 12 months contract then you will be now on a monthly contract. The regrade fee for premier 1MB in your case is the same for for which ever you decide to sign up for either annual or monthly contracts - £14.99. The regrade fee for 1MB lite is the same for both monthly and annual contracts - £29.99. Thay are both the same as you have done your original 12 month contract and PlusNet will only hold you to a minumum of 30 days notice from now on (unless you really want to sign up for an another annual contract) Smiley
N/A

annual or monthly

well when i go to the options page it says i'm on a 12 month contract and if i sign up for another 12 months the fee is 19 quid or if i go monthly its 29 quid