cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

am i the only one left????

N/A

am i the only one left in the country waiting to be upgraded?

free upgrades in june 2005 .... what a joke !
16 REPLIES
N/A

No, you're not the only one. There are at least two of us. Sad

Eric
N/A

People were only upgraded if their line was capable of taking the higher speeds, and they were notified of upgrade.

You can assume that as you have not had an upgrade or notification of such, your line must be out of the BT spec for a faster speed.
N/A

my line is ok for 1mb
Alecto
Grafter

Rather than moaning on the forum, why don't you ask someone at Plusnet where your upgrade is?
N/A

Rather than moaning on the forum, why don't you ask someone at Plusnet where your upgrade is?

do you not think i've done that !
Alecto
Grafter

You give no indication that you've done that.
Whom did you speak to, what did they say, why is their answer not acceptable and what do you expect them to do now, then?
N/A

i was told that i must be one of the people that BT "forgot" to upgrade lastime they did anything at my exchange.

doesn't sound like either plusnet or BT have any idea who's getting upgrades and who arn't :roll:
Alecto
Grafter

I'd have thought that you were entitled to a more concrete answer than that. I'm surprised there are still people waiting after all this time, and if you feel that you are being treated unfairly, pm Ben or one of the others on here and ask them if they'd mind looking into it for you.
Just coming on here moaning, however, won't get you anywhere.

edit:
And I've just seen the latest post on this thread which looks relevant.
N/A

hmmm that post looks interesting..... seems i'm one of only 20 people left,why does nothing ever go right for me :roll:
Alecto
Grafter

can't be anything to do with your moaning, can it? :lol:
N/A

can't be anything to do with your moaning, can it? :lol:

i wonder if you'd moan if you was stuck on 512k
Alecto
Grafter

No, I'd try and get something done about it.
Actually I paid £14.99 as soon as I could and got 2Mb as I wouldn't have been able to stand all the waiting and waiting and not knowing. Well worth it if you ask me.

ps. Make sure that they know you're one of the outstanding 20, won't you?
I'd hate you to assume you were on their to do list and they thought you'd been done. Tongue
N/A

You can assume that as you have not had an upgrade or notification of such, your line must be out of the BT spec for a faster speed.

That's not true. The checker shows that the upgrade in my local exchange (Sellindge) has not yet been implemented by BT. And I'm not moaning, by the way.

Eric
N/A

if i want to moan i will, i dont need to ask some sarcastic ***hole for permission first.