cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adsl light on

N/A

adsl light on

The adsl light came on on my modem this afternoon but I don't seem to be able to connect with my username@plusdsl.net and password how long does it take to work?
4 REPLIES
N/A

adsl light on

It should auto-activate around 30 mins after your first few attempts to login.
N/A

adsl light on

Except that it doesn't always work. When it happened to me I had to raise a ticket to kick it off. PlusNet responded quite quickly then.

Eric

Moderators note (John) Quote removed as it was just a copy of the previous post.
Community Veteran

Re: adsl light on

The adsl light came on on my modem this afternoon but I don't seem to be able to connect with my username@plusdsl.net and password how long does it take to work?

Where you due to be ADSL activated today or in the next fee days?

BT sometimes activate the line early and niormally several attempts to try to connect using your plusnet logon details will activate the auto activation at PlusNets end.

If it does not just raise a contact us ticket and get yourself manually activated.

If however you are not due to be activated for some time yet, I suspect BT have not completed the work yet so you will have to wait until nearer your original activation date to try again.
N/A

adsl light on

I raised a ticket and got this reply

Customer Activation Date will be after 12pm on the 03/08/2004

We can activate the line early, but require you accept these 2 points:

1. Billing will begin today, despite the service not being guaranteed to work

2. We cannot raise a fault until the service is offically live - therefore you will be paying for non service should a fault be evident.

Regards,

I replied and was on in half an hour

Thanks guys