cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activated tomorrow

N/A

activated tomorrow

hey all! my account gets activated tomorrow and i was wondering when i recieve my hardware will it be tomorrow or overnight delivery?
thanks
Andy
35 REPLIES
N/A

activated tomorrow

Neither.

Once the activation is confirmed to +Net (not allways on the day of activation, it can be before or after), they will issue the hardware.

This will then take 3 - 5 day to reach you.

This is astandard practice.
N/A

activated tomorrow

ok thanks!
fistsbs
Grafter

activated tomorrow

my exchange was avtivated on 13 August and am still waiting for any news.
N/A

activated tomorrow

You will likely receive news once +Net have it.

Have you tried rasing a ticket.
N/A

activated tomorrow

ive raised a ticket, i got an email back saying it will be activated today and my hardware will come by overnight delivery.
Andy
by the way, hey fist its Lifeless lol
N/A

supposed to be activated today...

hello again, i was due to be activated for ADSL today but it seems i havent, i saw a bt van outside my house this afternoon but not sure what they were doing, do you know whether they activated my line as on the ADSL Tracker it still says it is being activated.
Thanks
Andrew
fistsbs
Grafter

activated tomorrow

you are lucky i have not see any BT van out side my flat.

I dont think plus net have started my activition.
N/A

activated tomorrow

thats strange as our respective exchanges were both upgraded on the 13th, i dont think the bt workers were doing much, they certainly wernt working on any wires, looked like they were having a fag!
fistsbs
Grafter

activated tomorrow

The exchanges were both upgraded on the 13th so why have you all most got ADSL and i have not got any news on my ADSL.

Not very happy. Cry
N/A

activated tomorrow

i cant see us having ADSL anytime this month, as it seems my line is not going to be activated for a long time and with the hardware taking a week, might as well get out the knitting.
fistsbs
Grafter

activated tomorrow

What you have hardware :x

What have you got.
N/A

activated tomorrow

lol sorry typo, the hardware takes about a week to arrive after activation apparently after i was orginally told it was a overnight post, so all confused here!
fistsbs
Grafter

activated tomorrow

fast connection. slow post. :?

I was told it was a overnight post :?:
N/A

activated tomorrow

well, yes lets hope so, imay have to ring up the customer service line tomorrow to clarify things, because im quite fed up now.