cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is plus net so bad at dealing with its customers?

N/A

11 days with no connection

1 - 2 hours on hold each time.

You get told broadband isn't a guaranteed service, fair enough... but 11 days is a bit ridiculous. I have to keep phoning up every few days and getting them to escalate the issue because they seem incapable.

You contact customers services, explaining fully the situation and that you would like to leave... they answer NONE of your questions, and then try to charge you £47.

This company is a complete joke.

Is it only me?
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

its not plusnet charging you £47 its BT wholesale charging plusnet if they come out to your house and find no fault. A lot of the delays are a combination of the incompetent BT wholesale and Plusnet getting bogged down with MaxDSL problems
N/A

Thats all very well, but they make no attempt to explain that (if its true)..

You send them a reasonable email, explaining situation and frustrations, and they do not reply to or even acknowledge a single word you have said.

its a joke, i'm sure I am not the only one...
N/A

I had the same bad experience...

Connection keep dropping frequently but noone seems to help you for a 2-months.
The "guranteed quality" is really a joke.

Whereelse can I complain effectively?
N/A

Best thing to do is write a real letter, I have done.... Emails are a waste of time if you are trying to make a relevant point.

I think its been to do with BT upgrading exchanges to 8meg, it turns out a lot of them can't handle it - or its just gone wrong... However, I couldn't give a stuff if its BTs fault, they aren't the ones I am paying for a service. PlusNet don't seem to be able to get off their own backsides to contact BT without being prompted every 10seconds.

rubbish!
N/A

PLUS.NET- Waste of time

Not only for you--for every one
N/A

Everyone that has a problem, phone ofcom.... a particular company that causes a large number of calls regarding broadband service, customer service will be investigated.

www.ofcom.org.uk

020 7981 3040
N/A

Hot off the phone from Ofcom...

CISAS are the body that can overturn any decisions that PlusNet or any of the other broadband providers make with respect to individual customers.

This where to make a complaint about plusnet that will be then followed up by them.

0207 421 7444
hitachi
Grafter

Emails are a waste of time if you are trying to make a relevant point!

If you have been sending emails it's not surprising you have no answers, Plusnet do not do emails, raise a ticket.
N/A

yeah thats what i meant i was raising a ticket....
still, takes them god knows how long to answer.

They are to busy with their new premium rate number, hey, you got a problem? Pay us £1 a minute and we might help you.