cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does everything take so long?

N/A

Why does everything take so long?

Last Monday we lost all usage of our BT fixed line phones and so naturally we reported the problem to BT via their web site since strangely we still had an active broadband connection, a week passed and a BT engineer called my mobile yesterday morning (a whole week later) to fix the problem, it seems according to the engineer in her own words "Plusnet have turned off your phones" (apparently, not sure if this is true or not) and asked if i would like them turned back on - however by doing so she had to turn off my broadband connection so now we have phones to make calls (although we still can't receive calls for some reason or another) but no internet connection other than a 0845 dial-up. So, reporting the fault with both Plusnet and BT was a barrel of laughs to say the least and now i'm waiting another three bloody days to hear back from BT as to what they are going to do?! so, why does everything take so long? isn't the whole process automated with machines talking to machines?

I'm quite frankly at the limits of my good-temper now as it's hot and i'm spending the only day off work i get messing on with this bullshit. All i want is the service i pay for and the damn phones to work.