cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do BT take so long?

N/A

Why do BT take so long?

Signed up to ADSL on 19th May, activation payment was taken by BT on Thursday 23rd May, and now it is 30th May. Still not connected and I've been checking the ADSL tracker.

I called C/S and they said it should be activated by thursday (today) or Friday.
Lets hope BT sort it out soon, I can be sure that there will be no problem because a friend of mine on the street behind signed up to plusnet and got his done in 5 days! Various other people on my road have adsl too.

If its not done by Tomorrow im gonna be very upset.

Cez
2 REPLIES
N/A

Connected

I checke dthis morning and BT have activated my ADSL line.

BUT,
I dont know what i am doing wrong - I have the dabs value 4 port conexant router/modem, and I cannot get passed the PPP check when testing the adsl connection.

The tests above that passed.

Any help would be appreciated.

cez
N/A

RE: Connected

Now you just have to wait for BT to inform PlusNet so they can enable your account.
BT enabled my line on a Monday and I had to wait until the Friday before I could log in.
I did contact PlusNet on the Thursday to ask how long it would take so maybe that prompted them to chase up BT or maybe it was just coincidence.

> I checke dthis morning and BT have activated my ADSL line.
>
> BUT,
> I dont know what i am doing wrong - I have the dabs value 4 port conexant router/modem, and I cannot get passed the PPP check when testing the adsl connection.
>
> The tests above that passed.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> cez