cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Product ?

quizereus
Grafter

Which Product ?

Hi all, I have been on Plus Net for 4 years now and consider myself a 'light user'.
I pay £18.99 for the ADSL Home Surf package.
I am quite happy to stay with PN as I do not have any complaints to make about the service I have recieved.
I am though a little confused as to whether or not to swap to the £14.99 Broadband package. I do not as yet download any movies, just the odd trial program that I may like the look of and maybe the odd album.
I would like another member or 2 who has made the change to offer thier thoughts and advice.
Thanks,
Quiz.
2 REPLIES
quizereus
Grafter

Forgot to mention

I forgot to mention that I currently have a basic web page that I use to advertise Rottweiler Puppies.This page was created with the PN website builder.
I would like to be able to create a new site using Front Page or some thing similar but my current ADSL Home Surf package does not support this.
Alecto
Grafter

Which Product ?

Gary
You haven't given details of your monthly usage, so it will be difficult to assess the best package for you.

Broadband Plus is OK if you do hardly anything but surfing and email. It tends to get little priority for anything else and people have moaned that it is slow. Though others are happy with it, so it is a personal thing.

The PAYG ones are better if you want all the facilities, but don't use a lot of bandwidth.

Remember that if you go to a cheaper package, there is a one-off charge of £14.99. But you can upgrade for no extra charge, so if you're torn between two packages, try the cheaper one first and if you don't like it you can change to the other for nothing.