cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which ISP????

N/A

Which ISP????

I have been with plusnet about a one and a half years and
now it got beyond the JOKE!! Rubbish speeds/Rubbish customer support/throttled p2p for £21.99. There is alot better ISP's
out there www.ispreview.co.uk eg Aquiss,Firefly,Vista,Zen .So why are we still here. Plusnet are 2nd in the most complaints chart (just below Tiscali). Anybody got any good ISP's i have not seen listed as im thinking of migrating
6 REPLIES
N/A

Which ISP????

I was looking at UKFSN, it's only a small company at present. £20 for 30/300 (peak/off-peak useage) and no traffic "shaping". 1 month contract and free migration.

http://www.ukfsn.org/

Apparently they're basically reselling the same thing as Aquiss do but they don't have so much support. I've raised maybe 3 tickets in the past 4(?) years so the deal is quite tempting.

But daft as I am, I'm still half-hoping PN can sort their problems out.
N/A

Which ISP????

I cannot agree more - I have Demon HomeOffice at £24.99 onto a business line and offer an open wi-fi hotspot to my customers (ok you can get cheaper these days) BUT they are 8mb and all my customers are really happy with the speed.

This is something I absolutely CANNOT say about PLusnet (my home account) - unbelievable support and incredible poor online email + even worse speed......

ARGH
N/A

Which ISP????

Cheesy Aquiss m8, im migrateing to them in the next 2 weeks or so, very helpfull when i phoned them up, and they phone you back aswell, also been told they have had very very few complaints, a bit more expensive but worth it i think Cheesy .
N/A

Which ISP????

I was looking at UKFSN, it's only a small company at present. £20 for 30/300 (peak/off-peak useage) and no traffic "shaping". 1 month contract and free migration.

http://www.ukfsn.org/

Apparently they're basically reselling the same thing as Aquiss do but they don't have so much support. I've raised maybe 3 tickets in the past 4(?) years so the deal is quite tempting.

But daft as I am, I'm still half-hoping PN can sort their problems out.

Looks like you joined plusnet the same time I did and i feel exactly like you that plusnet might pull it through. Just feel so loyal to stay with them seeing how awesome service they provided before. But I guess i have to wake up and start researching some new isp because right now it really feels like another company stealing my money.
N/A

Changing ISP

If your'really serious about recieving good service etc then ZEN are about the best, they are consistantly top of most polls but are a little pricier, but then they deliver the goods, unlike this cowboy outfit.
I was with ZEN for many years when I needed a relaible service for business, changing to PN has been a massive mistake.
I am trying to cancel this lousy service and this in itself is becoming another PN nightmare (what a surprise).
N/A

Which ISP????

I have raised a ticket about an issue I had about 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't been answered sufficiently, but all they do is keep passing it onto internal departments like they are playing pass the parcel or something. No one has given me a straight answer and I'm actually gonna give em till tonight to answer or I will definately leave PlusNet Sad