cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get 8mb/s

Firejack
Grafter

When will I get 8mb/s

Me too. Unless you have a 2MB line now that has never given you stability issues. Opt out of Up to 8MB. I've had 3 months of troubles and I've never seen any overall performance boost because of all the disconnections.
7 REPLIES
N/A

When will I get 8mb/s

When i get 8mb/s
N/A

When will I get 8mb/s

Are you sure you really want it?

Just about everyone Ive seen that has it has had nothing but problems! (me included)
N/A

8mb/s

Yes i very want 8mb/s Sad Admins please return my 8mb/s
N/A

When will I get 8mb/s

I am interested to know how many people are paying the £21.99 for Premier Broadband and are still only recieving up to 2Mb.
If you were a new customer and you joined on this £21.99 package you would immediately come in on up to 8Mb. Is this fair advertising and fair to existing customers? I have been promised an upgrade on several occasions in the previous months and still nothing. My last promise was for Monday 14th August and here we are a week later and still nothing.
Joe_Scaramanga
Grafter

When will I get 8mb/s

I am interested to know how many people are paying the £21.99 for Premier Broadband and are still only recieving up to 2Mb.
If you were a new customer and you joined on this £21.99 package you would immediately come in on up to 8Mb. Is this fair advertising and fair to existing customers? I have been promised an upgrade on several occasions in the previous months and still nothing. My last promise was for Monday 14th August and here we are a week later and still nothing.

I joined up just over a year ago on the 2mb (it wasn't available at 8mb at the time), and I'm still on 2mb, although the exchange can now handle 8MB.

I came on today to find out what was going on and all see are people complainign about how rou8gh things have been.

Then I see stuff about LLUs (?), BTMAX (?)... as Midge Ure once said "This means nothing to me"

Can anyone give me a straight answer as to what the hell is going on?
hitachi
Grafter

When will I get 8mb/s

Go to the end of this very long thread and ask James nicely for an upgrade and he will oblige.
Craigiusmaximus
Grafter

When will I get 8mb/s

Go to the end of this very long thread and ask James nicely for an upgrade and he will oblige.

beat me to it! :lol: