cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the Difference between Option 1, 2 & 3 With Premi

N/A

Cannot see anywhere on the website that lists the difference between option 1, 2 or 3 with the broadband premier service

anybody tell me what they are

I am on boradband premier 2mb at the moment but would like to goto 8mb I have checked that my exchange does 8mb

anybody help ?

Regards

Dave
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

All the premier products support up to 8Mbs speeds. You will get a free speed upgrade to up to 8Mbs (depends on your line condition). Just read the many posts on MaxDSL.

The only difference between the options is the peak time download allowances. If you don't exceed your current allowances then you don't need to change your product to get 8Mbs. Details here.
N/A

Thats great Peter thankyou

So do I have to tell Plus net that I want 8mb or will it just upgrade to 8mb by itself in time ?

Dave
Community Veteran

All PlusNet customers are being upgraded, you just have to wait for the email (assuming they fix the bug that is stopping them being sent out).

BUT, some may not be updated until september as PN have a limit imposed by BT on the number of regrade orders they can place each day.

200,000 ADSL lines, 700 upgrade orders/day = long wait for some.
shellsong
Grafter

I think it is supposed to be about 900 priority uprade orders plus an unspecified number of others per working day, Peter. (Mind you it still sounds like about 9 months gestation to me Wink )