Whats happening now ?

N/A

Whats happening now ?

Has anybody got a clue ?
--
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Whats happening now ?

Nope - neither does Plusnet by the look of things!

> Has anybody got a clue ?
>
> --
>

N/A

Its 9:57 and the web page says its ok. I can get to plus.net web pages and nothing else its been like this for 2 days or more strangely you can ping most sites but browsing MIRC FTP or anything else is out.

I think we should be compensated for this many electricity boards pay if you get no power. We pay for this service so why should we pay for no service?

Jan
> Nope - neither does Plusnet by the look of things!
>
> > Has anybody got a clue ?
> >
> > --
> >
>
>

N/A

> Has anybody got a clue ?
>
We all sit here spending loads of money on dial-up being fobbed off by plusnet that we'll be back on in 30mins...until some 'senior' engineer spills his coffee on the broken router and it starts working again. Smiley
N/A

Still waiting, it makes me nervous that they have a green light on this website for connectivity, obviously its more than a few people that aren't getting the service that they are PAYING FOR.
===============================================
The BBC Watchdog consumer complaints website is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/watchdog/

If you wish to write to Watchdog, the address is:

BBC Watchdog, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TS

If you wish to telephone Watchdog, the contact number is:

0870 010 7070

National Rate - tariffs may vary.

> > Has anybody got a clue ?
> >
> We all sit here spending loads of money on dial-up being fobbed off by plusnet that we'll be back on in 30mins...until some 'senior' engineer spills his coffee on the broken router and it starts working again. Smiley

N/A

21:43
"we anticipate that investigation and resolution will take approximately take two & half hours."

I make that 00:13
legoyoda

just what IS going onHuh i can get to two web pages (this one and neo-geo.com) EVERYTHING else seems to time out or just stop it's been like this for days!!!

a small explination would be nice

DNS problemsHuh routing going via abu-dabi, the moon?

still at least i'm not alone i though it was a problem with my settings!