Apologies if this question has already been asked, but I have not been able to find any answers in the FAQs or searching in the forums.
Currently on 1 Mb and rather than wait for the free upgrade sometime later, would like to move to 2 Mb now, but unsure if my line will be able to handle it (particularly as I have seen mentions in the forums of some people getting poor connectivity or speeds when they have moved).
Is there a website that confirms line quality, exchange status, etc?
If the connection is poorer at the higher speed (more dropouts, etc.) can we move back?