cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the plusnet ADSL number?

N/A

Hi there,

I migrate to the service today, but I do not know the number I need to use to dial up my ADSL service.

I have looked in my connection settings and where it says the number for dialing from a BT line it says N/A.

Can anyone tell me what it is.

Thanks
Smiley
4 REPLIES
N/A

ADSL does not require a phone number. If you have migrated, the only change that you need to make is your username and password used to connect with.
N/A

Ok, as my current BT account has an 0844 number in the connection, I suppose I must keep this the same then.

Thanks

Moderators note (John) quote removed as it was a complete copy of the previous post and is not needed.
Please only use quotes as they are intended. That is to emphasise part of the preceding post.
Full quotes are only permissable if the post you are replying to is further back up the thread and not directly before your reply.
Community Veteran

You dont indicate what modem your using but the earlier ones used to use a dummy number to simulate dialing up. Any number will work here and just entering a zero was common.
Community Veteran

This thread had gone completely off-topic, so I've split all the OT posts into their own thread here.

Thomas