cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What ia an eCo problem?

N/A

What ia an eCo problem?

I was wondering if your line gets rejected due to an eCo problem then what could eCo mean?

Anyone with the knowledge is welcome to answer the question so that I can get BT to sort this out or can I?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: What ia an eCo problem?

Its an ecological issue. ie there is probably some form of protected species living on some land that BT cannot touch. That land has to be eco-cleared before BT are able to continue.
N/A

> Its an ecological issue. ie there is probably some form of protected species living on some land that BT cannot touch. That land has to be eco-cleared before BT are able to continue.

Thanks for the reply however I am still confused that what has this got to do with ADSL connecton?
jberry
Grafter

> > Its an ecological issue. ie there is probably some form of protected species living on some land that BT cannot touch. That land has to be eco-cleared before BT are able to continue.
>
> Thanks for the reply however I am still confused that what has this got to do with ADSL connecton?

Hi there,

e.Co (electronic customer ordering) is the BT system which we use for submitting ADSL orders and Faults to BT.

All it does, basically, is take the information that we give it and pass it through to the various backend systems at BT which run through the provision process.

Your line should not be rejected due to an e.Co problem so if this is the case then I would raise the issue through Contact Us and we will look into it for you.

Hope this helps

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

Thanks Josh,

The order was submitted again and I presume everything is under control.

By the way I appreciate and commend the customer servise and duly responses that you guys provide. Keep up the good service.