cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done plusNet ...

chino
Grafter

Well done plusNet ...

It took 6 working days for dsl (after the first problems) and i have had it for less than 2 days and i have already d/l over 3 gig .....

cUnDaLl
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Well done plusNet ...

And then everyone wonderd why we get such slow speeds ;-). Nah im only joking m8.
Youve had good luck, everyone else seems to run inop problems.
chino
Grafter

I think it's down to the exchange as i know somone else at this coventry exchange and he also is having no problems.

cUnDaLl

N/A

Its definately not the exchange my mate lives right next door, i can chuck a stone through his window from where I am he also has DSL from Nildram is on the same exchange as I am and has none of the problems in fact he has been blissfully problem free since day 1 with Nildram, whilst I am suffering horrendous upstream rates of 7 kbps after 5pm.

I have finally decided to quit Plusnet at the end of my annual contract and go over to Nildram.
Have already advised my brother and a friend to try Nildram based on my neighbours excellent experience.
Recommending +Net was not an option im afraid regardless of their good customer support, CS is no good if your product is unstable and the last 6 months has shown how unstable it is.

What I want to know is how come Nildram provide a decent DSL platform judging by the posts in the forums and +Net cant, its the same BT product although Nildram are charging more and have less facilities ie less web space no cgi and such which i can do without anyway.

Rant over anyways just my tuppence worth.

Ali