cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done PlusNet!

N/A

Well done PlusNet!

A brief post to say thanks and well done to the support team who have made moving my ADSL connection from one address / phone number to another and smooth and almost invisible process.

I was connected at my new address / number on the date first given and suffered only about an hours loss of service - superb.

Anyway, I just think it's sometimes nice to see a positive post. I am usually one of the first to moan when anything goes wrong...! Thanks to all the PlusNet support crew.

Chris. Cheesy

2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Well done PlusNet!

On a related note, my Plusnet service was activated after moving from BT Openworld. After a catalogue of disasters at BTOW's part, followed by much the same ineptitude with the BT wholesale side lasting a month (far too many to into here - maybe one day i will share it with you), my line was reactivated this afternoon, my account activated by Plusnet, and when i got home today hay presto ! Connected first time.

What has impressed me is that as well as replying to my Contact Us tickets, the Plusnet guys have been keeping contact with me by phone, letting me know of delays and problems caused by BT, and finally today telling me I was back online.

All of this is a far cry from the slack arsed cnuts at BT Wink

And to top it all the connection with Plusnet seems quicker than BT, though after being on 56k dialup for a month i guess anything seems fast Wink

Add me to your list of happy customers

Cheers

Mark

> A brief post to say thanks and well done to the support team who have made moving my ADSL connection from one address / phone number to another and smooth and almost invisible process.
>
> I was connected at my new address / number on the date first given and suffered only about an hours loss of service - superb.
>
> Anyway, I just think it's sometimes nice to see a positive post. I am usually one of the first to moan when anything goes wrong...! Thanks to all the PlusNet support crew.
>
> Chris. Cheesy
>
>

N/A

RE: Well done PlusNet!

I also have had a similar experience.

I moved my ADSL from one address to another, to cut a long story short, PlusNet came up with the goods. I was activated and charged exactly when they said I would be. That's two connections that have gone without a hitch now! Considering the number of horror stories you hear about other ISPs I think we would be wrong to take PlusNet's level of customer service for granted.

I also had courtesy calls (up to 8pm!) from PlusNet staff advising me of the progress of my order, and BT for their part activated my line bang on the SLA.

Once again, I can't thank PlusNet enough for being that rarity on the net: a company who actually does business effectively and pleasantly. I have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and colleagues, especially as BT are having a fresh advertising push on broadband.

--
http://www.akpcep.com