cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We is pumpin with gas again!!!

N/A

We is pumpin with gas again!!!

Downstream 382 Kbps (47.8 KB/sec) 439 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 425 Kbps (53.1 KB/sec) 488 Kbps (inc. overheads)

OOOOooooooo.....!!! :rollsmile:
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: We is pumpin with gas again!!!

hmm.. I dont know about anyone else but I cant get any web traffic while I have my firewall enabled (outpost not zone alarm). The wierdest thing is that everything works fine under linux running iptables. It;ll be interesting to find out whats causing this if +net ever tell us that is..
N/A

RE: We is pumpin with gas again!!!

> hmm.. I dont know about anyone else but I cant get any web traffic while I have my firewall enabled (outpost not zone alarm). The wierdest thing is that everything works fine under linux running iptables. It;ll be interesting to find out whats causing this if +net ever tell us that is..

Well, we is pumping but hardly with gas and some intermittent failures to some web sites.

I have managed to re-enable multi IP support but seriously thinking about taking it back to single IP NAT again.

Getting about 380Kb with single IP but this drops to about 260-280Kb with multi IP. Something is still not quite right. Normally get in excess of 440Kb so this "upgrade" has become quite a substantial "downgrade" in my case if this is a sign of things to come Sad

Regards
--
Emeric Miszti
http://www.uksecurityonline.com