cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voyager 210 router flashing ethernet light

N/A

Hi.Iv`e had problems uploading pages for the last two weeks.I have to refresh every page five or six times.Plusnet say it is not a line fault but a hardware fault at my end.I swapped filters around and this worked until i turned off router.The ethernet light flashes all the time even when i`ve disconnected from the internet and it does`nt when working properly.My last thing to try is changing the router.Does anyone think this will help or is there another way to fix this.Thanks
1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,

I've just looked at the fault report on your account and can see that every time one of my colleagues has performed a woosh test down the line they have detected that your equipment is syncing correctly.
This obviously differs from what your equipment is showing so if possible it is worth testing a different router just to make sure this is not the cause of the problem. If it gets to the stage of an engineers visit and they find the problem to be caused by your internal setup then the callout charge of £144+VAT may be applied.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team