cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voyager 205 Config Manager stuck in Quick Start

N/A

Help!

When I open the Voyager 205 Config Manager, I can't get it out of the Quick Start function - It just sits there and refreshes every few seconds showing the connection status

When I click on the Troubleshooting or Advanced buttons on LHS of screen, they change to reflect that, but the main window just keeps on refreshing with the connection status

How can I break out to access the Troubleshooting and Advanced functions?

Many thanks

Alan
3 REPLIES
N/A

Alan

I am having exactly this problem. Did you solve this?

Thanks
Mark

I am using a firewall (Zonelabs free) and AV (Norton) but it still doesnt work when I disable both!
N/A

Hi Mark

After several suggestions from PlusNet support, which I tried, we were unable to fix the problem and PlusNet sent me a new Voyager 105 modem, which is a more simple version than the 205, and it has been working solidly ever since

Good luck

Alan
N/A

Alan

Thanks for the advice. FYI I managed to install the latest firmware (v1.Cool using the tftp client mentioned on the corz site - though this did not fix the problem. I can work around it using the other links on the corz site - specifically http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/205_admin_pages.php which I can use to access all the admin options without using the routers own menu pages. It sounds like PN should have advised you to do this too. Nevermind!

Cheers
Mark