cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing website problem

N/A

Viewing website problem

Hi, For some reason I cant view my website at www.galaxywindows.co.uk on my computer. When I ask other people to view my website they say they can see the website. I'm accessing the site through the plusnet internet connection. Do you know what the problem is?

regards
4 REPLIES
jagger
Grafter

Viewing website problem

I can see it ok.

Try clearing the cache of your browser.(normally under "tools" or "options" top left.)
N/A

Viewing website problem

i've tried cleaning the cache,temp files,cookies etc etc. and I even tried on my brothers computer linked to the network and it still doesnt show up. I'm a bit confused because everyone else can see it.

regards
N/A

Viewing website problem

Hi

I could be that u will need to use a proxy server, so that u appear to be viewing it from outside the PN network.

I run my own server for my own little net work (only as a hobby) and if I make a web site viewable by the public internet, then I can't view it on any of the PC's connected to my network even tho any1 who cares to look form the public internet can see it.

So it sounds like it is the same thing is happening on the PN network, all be it a slightly bigger network Cheesy than my own.
N/A

Viewing website problem

Thanks peeps, Its all okay now. thank god..