cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View My Usage

N/A

View My Usage

View My Usage
View My Usage is a unique feature of your account, to keep you informed and help you monitor your Internet access and levels of usage. If you want to know how much time you are spending online with your Pay As You Go account, this at-a-glance online display tells you all you need to know. At local-rate, per-minute charges, why wait until your phone bill appears to check how much time you have spent online?

No usage as yet

I've had this account for two months, and it still says No Usage As Yet. I have 1MB ADSL Monthly payment. Shouldn't it still have the usage details?
4 REPLIES
N/A

View My Usage

If you want to know how much time you are spending online with your Pay As You Go account

The view my usage does not apply to ADSL connections.

As highlighted above, it is for connecting via the backup dialup number provided with your DSL account
N/A

View My Usage

Just wanted to make sure Smiley... as my BT bill was increasing rapidly , and I don't know why lol, I thought it had something to do with this. Thanks God it ain't it! Smiley

Thanks for the reply! Smiley
Community Veteran

View My Usage

As far as I know, that applies to dialup users (pay-as-you-go) so it does not apply as you are on ADSL which is always on so you are always using the connection.

I believe the current portal software does not always alter the options available depending on the type of account you have so so of them will apply to dialup users only.

Cheers

Peter Cool
csogilvie
Grafter

View My Usage

I believe the current portal software does not always alter the options available depending on the type of account you have so so of them will apply to dialup users only.

VMU does still applies to ADSL users if you dial up using the 0845 number, or at least it used to.