cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Levels

N/A

Usage Levels

Can Anyone please tell me the answer to the following observation,

For 2 months I have been recieving emails stating that I am exceeding my usage levels and restrictions will be applied. When I subscribed to this ISP I was enticed in by the NO download limits, and 2 meg connection.

Firstly I understand why I am still on 1.1Mb connection, but why the ne w limits unless I missed it in the small print.

Any feedback would be gratefully received

Jester
6 REPLIES
keithcalder
Grafter

Usage Levels

It depends whatoption you are on. If its premier option 1 then you have a 10GB limit during peak hours of 4pm to 10pm. Outwith these hours you can download as much as you want. If its option 2 then the limit is increased to 15Gb and with option 3 its 22.5GB.

You haven't said what package you are on so I can't comment further. Smiley
N/A

Usage Levels

Not sure which packet I'm on( think its "Plus"), however I get the notification that I have exceeded 3.8GB during peak hours and restrictions will apply.
Alecto
Grafter

Usage Levels

Read about the restrictions on the BB Plus package here.

If you intend to download much at all, you need the premier package.
N/A

Usage Levels

or switch to AOL and get true unlimited downloads for the same money, but its only at 1MB, which is good for most people
N/A

Usage Levels

lol, i think i am in the same boat as you.

just got an e-mail telling me I'm on lvl 1 as i have dowloaded 10GB, strange i thought, I'm sure i was on unlimited. So like you I must have had my head in the sand and missed plus net swaping my unlimited account that was restricted to 2mb, to a limited account that is still restricted to 2mb.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to Sky I go.

If i knew this earlier i would have moved to talktalk.
N/A

Usage Levels

Plusnet look at the situation from the other end of the stick you are holding. It is unlimited but after 3GB your speed drops so that you die of old age before your download reaches 10GB+