cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! Reply Needed ASAP on activation.

N/A

Urgent! Reply Needed ASAP on activation.

Hi,

I want to connect to plus.net ADSL service. I am willing to pay the activation costs once, but if I were to choose the monthly price structure, and if after let's say 6 months I decide stop using the service as I had to go abroad or to University, would I have to pay the activation fee again?

Janusz
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

RE: Urgent! Reply Needed ASAP on activation.

> Hi,
>
> I want to connect to plus.net ADSL service. I am willing to pay the activation costs once, but if I were to choose the monthly price structure, and if after let's say 6 months I decide stop using the service as I had to go abroad or to University, would I have to pay the activation fee again?
>
> Janusz

I am not sure about this one, but I think this is not the best forum if you want a reply from Plusnet.
Suggest you ask this by raising a contact us ticket and / or posting on the Plusnet forum.
--
Regards
John
http://www.hmrg.co.uk
N/A

> Hi,
>
> I want to connect to plus.net ADSL service. I am willing to pay the activation costs once, but if I were to choose the monthly price structure, and if after let's say 6 months I decide stop using the service as I had to go abroad or to University, would I have to pay the activation fee again?
>
> Janusz

>
>

Yup you will have to pay activation again!

N/A

> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to connect to plus.net ADSL service. I am willing to pay the activation costs once, but if I were to choose the monthly price structure, and if after let's say 6 months I decide stop using the service as I had to go abroad or to University, would I have to pay the activation fee again?
> >
> > Janusz

i was told it says in the terms that you dont have to, as long as u stay connected for 3 months next time. pls confirm and let me know.
jberry
Grafter

Hi there,

> i was told it says in the terms that you dont have to, as long as u stay connected for 3 months next time. pls confirm and let me know.

If you moved location you would have to pay the activation costs again if you wanted to get the ADSL set up again.

The reason for this is that BT charge for this for all installations (and a move is the same as a new installation). The cost covers the engineering work undertaken. The cost will be dropping in the New Year however.

Regards

Josh

--
| Josh Berry......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support Centre Trainer..for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----