cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload disappeared

N/A

Upload disappeared

Anyone else experiencing the same? Upload speed has plummetted to 0.02kB/s. In other words stopped. I cannot upload ftp or send mail. Download is reasonable (but not great) so I can receive and download. Web surfing is OK as well. So I am restricted to one way! Have tested different PCs, different FTP clients and different mail account all with the same problem. What's happenning? This has been getting worse over the past few weeks and upload now died completely! No mail no ftp. Help! JohnI
3 REPLIES
N/A

Upload disappeared

yes no ftp no bitcomet no limewire Sad
N/A

Upload disappeared

Cheesy Hi guys, as this has been mentioned many times before, PN do cut your speed from p2p sites to near nothing, i have been experiencing this for a while now, they are aware of it and dont give a monkeys, i am getting roughly 0.2kbps download and 0kbps upload, anyway as long as they get your money at thre end of the month they are happy. Do what ive done, get rid of PN and go with someone else, they are bloody hopeless, regards Cheesy .
N/A

Upload disappeared

how have you arrived at these figures? If it was 100% 0 up and 0 down means you couldnt do anything. What speed to you connect at?