cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to business

N/A

Upgrade to business

Hi all,
There are just too many good US TV shows to watch out there. I am about to hit 100Gb this month!

Looking at the deals on plus am I correct in my understanding that the Business Teleworker 2Mb account at £21.27 doesn't have the same usage issues as my current Home Priemer account? What's the catch? I currently pay £21.99 for the 2Mb home service!

Keep well,

Will
4 REPLIES
Midville
Grafter

Upgrade to business

I might be wrong, but I think you will have to add vat on top of that price. Please correct me if I am wrong guys and girls.......
N/A

Upgrade to business

Yep, missed the small print. So does it effectly cost you an extra £5 quid a month to buy youself out of the SUP?

Will
N/A

Upgrade to business

In effect yes. But remember that the business accounts are not unlimited. They like everything else are subject to the AUP.

The reason that the business products have not been touched by SUP is because they are (a) more expensive and (b) because the vast majority of business users do not download the internet in its entirety. Smiley

Seriously though, do not get caught out in thinking there are no limits.
Community Veteran

Upgrade to business

Switching to a business account does not get you away from usage limits. While they are not covered by SUP, they are covered by the Accepable Usage Policy so if you use an 'unsustainable' amount of bandwidth, PlusNet will still take steps to stop you affecting other users.

You are likely to be able to download more than on the residential products due to the cost of the service being higher but there are still limits, even if they are not published.