cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade question

N/A

Upgrade question

I cannot see in the upgrade information, what is the cost of upgrading amongst the new products (eg. from 512k Lite to 2GB Lite)?

Thanks,
Dave
5 REPLIES
N/A

Upgrade question

Hi
Bet they upgrade you quicker than my DOWNGRADE
Community Veteran

Upgrade question

Where are you looking?

Also did you mean 512K to 2Mb or 512K with a 2GB limit or something else?

Changing up limits but keeping the same speed is free, changing down limits where you pay less each month costs £14.99.

It is ADSL Upgrade Guide item 7 which shoes the costs.
N/A

Upgrade question

Peter

This is where I was looking & it does not show the cost. It gives the cost of moving from Lite to Premier or vice versa but NOT moving within one of these products.
Community Veteran

Upgrade question

I can fully understand your confusion and it is very complicated to work out the costs now as the tables don't appear to cover all situations - I believe they do but it is not always obvious.

What I can suggest is to go through the upgrade process by selecting what you want to upgrade/downgrade to and you will get a summary page at the end stating the one-off costs and monthly costs for the new product. As long as you don't accept the upgrade nothing will change. That's the best I can suggest.
N/A

Upgrade question

Peter,

Yes the costs are as clear as mud. I was wondering what the costs would be if I ugraded to one product (and if I wasn't happy) upgraded further in the future. How would the cost of this compare to upgrading in one step?

Unfortunately, doing as you suggest always starts from the current package which is of no use. Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

Dave