cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade of account

Dareyn
Dabbler

Upgrade of account

I opened my Easy Start 500 account which started in February, costing £24.99 a month and with which I haven't had any major problems with. Just recently I've looked into upgrading my account already to the 1Mb which I've worked out will cost £29.99 a month. Can existing customers already on contract, upgrade their account without being penalised, seeing as they would be paying more a month after upgrading. I am taking into account that there is probably a one off upgrade fee or something.
Ta.
Darren.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Upgrade of account

You can upgrade before your monthly contract is completed, you would just pay an additional fee each month to cover your activation and modem costs which would be an additional £7.50 for the remainder of your 12 month contract. After which you would revert to the standard monthly charge.

The cost to upgrade to the new 1Mb ADSL is detailed in this table: http://www.plus.net/support/faq/upgrade_guide.shtml#q7 -in your case it will be £41.13 to go to an 1Mb annual contract and £52.88 to go to a 1Mb monthly contract.

However, I would wait a few weeks as the regrade price is likely to reduce from £41.13 to something like £12.93.
Dareyn
Dabbler

Upgrade of account

Thankyou for your advice. I will probably wait for a little while to see if the upgrade price is reduced.
I will probably upgrade.
Ta
Darren