cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Modem Drivers?

N/A

Update Modem Drivers?

:confused:

I set up may home surf connection on Thursady and after a few problems have successfully connected.

The problem is that sometimes I get disconnected and when I try to conect ot says that the cable is unplugged. The cable to the modem is not unplugged as it was wrking fine unitl I get disconnected. A frien said I need to update my drivers. Is this the case?

I have tried to update them via the link on this site appropriate to my modem (Dynamode A360)but with no luck!

ANY IDEASHuh

I seem to have problems when I turn my computer off for a while and then turn it back on it is as if it thinks the modem isnt plugged in - when it is!!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Update Modem Drivers?

I'm sorry Amanda, I have no knowledge of the modem you use. But, I had problems with my PCI modem which kept dropping it's connection, updating the driver did wonders. It may do the same for yours.

Try putting your modem modle and 'driver' in a search engine, you may find a new one.

Phil

N/A

Ahem!! For modem modle, read modem model.

--
**Proposed site for witty or profound statement**
N/A

When it says modem not connected, you have to wait, until you hear the 'DING' to show that the ADSL connection is established (in the modem control panel)

I had the same problem, updating the drivers worked for about a week, but then suddenly i have the same problem...