cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up to date availability checker

N/A

Up to date availability checker

Is there one? We are thinking of moving but all the BT checkers says no ADSL. Thing is, it says that for my current location too and we already have ADSL. Is there any reliable way of finding out if the area is ADSL enabled? A local telephone number and postcode is 01375 484594 or RM16 6SA. Cheers.
--
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Up to date availability checker

> Is there one? We are thinking of moving but all the BT checkers says no ADSL. Thing is, it says that for my current location too and we already have ADSL. Is there any reliable way of finding out if the area is ADSL enabled? A local telephone number and postcode is 01375 484594 or RM16 6SA. Cheers.
Hi there,
That number brings up "incompatible line or product", meaning it could have ISDN, Red Care, ADSL, be a cable line or have other non-compatible properties.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

That was quick, how about 01375 483958 or 483970? I only need to know if the area suports ADSL not, the actual numbers, as these are just public numbers of the library, etc anyway.
N/A

> That was quick, how about 01375 483958 or 483970? I only need to know if the area suports ADSL not, the actual numbers, as these are just public numbers of the library, etc anyway.
Hi again,
01375 483958 & 483958 - Line Green, but exchange not upgraded (no upgrade date given).
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----