cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy new user.

N/A

Unhappy new user.

Having been informed on Friday 9th August that I now had ADSL I was keen to try it. Some 6 days later it I am still not able to connect. I can accept problems but what is most irritating, and disappointing, is the lack of useful feedback from PlusNet support. There is no personal contact, and I do not have a clue as to what is happening. Reading the web site you would think customers were important but the reality is that they don't seem to care. If I could go somewhere else I would!
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Unhappy new user.

> Having been informed on Friday 9th August that I now had ADSL I was keen to try it. Some 6 days later it I am still not able to connect. I can accept problems but what is most irritating, and disappointing, is the lack of useful feedback from PlusNet support. There is no personal contact, and I do not have a clue as to what is happening. Reading the web site you would think customers were important but the reality is that they don't seem to care. If I could go somewhere else I would!

Hi Paul,

From checking the notes on your account I can see that a fault was reported to BT yesterday and they are now investigating. We actively pursue all outstanding faults that are open with BT and we will contact you with any updates. When a new fault is raised to BT an update should be made available within 48 hours. If you wish to check the progress of the fault at any time you can do so by using Contact Us.

Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

Hi Rob
You also sent an email to BT on Monday and, because I have not been informed, I do not know why a further one, involving 48 more hours, is required?
Regards
Paul
N/A

> Hi Rob
> You also sent an email to BT on Monday and, because I have not been informed, I do not know why a further one, involving 48 more hours, is required?
> Regards
> Paul

Hi again Paul,

It looks like there was a problem with BT's fault management system meaning they didn't accept the fault when we initially escalated it therefore we had to re-raise it. We apologise for this and we will be obtaining an update on the fault within the next hour from BT with a view to speeding up the resolution of the problem. I'll post back here when we have some more info.

Regards,
Rob
--

N/A

> > Hi Rob
> > You also sent an email to BT on Monday and, because I have not been informed, I do not know why a further one, involving 48 more hours, is required?
> > Regards
> > Paul
>
> Hi again Paul,
>
> It looks like there was a problem with BT's fault management system meaning they didn't accept the fault when we initially escalated it therefore we had to re-raise it. We apologise for this and we will be obtaining an update on the fault within the next hour from BT with a view to speeding up the resolution of the problem. I'll post back here when we have some more info.
>
>
> Regards,
> Rob
> --
> | Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
>
>
>

Update from BT, it looks like they have found a fault on your line and it has now been passed to one of their engineering departments to resolve. We will continue to chase the fault with them and keep you updated.

Regards,
Rob
--