cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to raise a Question of the "Helpdesk"

repcomms
Grafter

There seems no way of contacting the "support desk" to ask a question - all the "Help" pages go round in circles and get nowhere - not impressed.

As far as I know I have the pop-up blocker OK'd for plusnet, and every other content and privacy OK'd for plusnet but I never have a space to raise a Question of the "HelpDesk"

My PC does not do what the Video demo does ?

Am I missing something obvious? Do I need to activate something else?

Thanks
4 REPLIES
lingbob
Grafter

When you finally arrive at a help page which opens in a new window, the "Ask a Question" link is on the page underneath. You can either move the window or close it to reveal the link Smiley
repcomms
Grafter

Unable to raise a question of the "Helpdesk"

Thanks Martin,

not obvious is it, but I guess it is to make sure you go round the houses before engaging keyboard Sad

Talk about making life difficult !

I can now ask the question I was going to ask a week ago, but talk about a lesson in frustration! (but you tell me a modern device/technology that is not)

cheers

Bob
lingbob
Grafter

Re: Unable to raise a question of the "Helpdesk"

I can now ask the question I was going to ask a week ago, but talk about a lesson in frustration! (but you tell me a modern device/technology that is not)

Pencil and paper? :lol:
repcomms
Grafter

Pencil and paper?

True - certainly more reliable and a probably 1,000 times slower - I hope!

Thanks for the lead - works now I know I have to go through the process - modern technology - certainly not idiot proof. One is not allowed to think for oneself Sad

Cheers
Bob