cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect all morning

southerncomfort
Grafter

After a couple of days of continuous disconnections, we are unable to connect all morning and still unable to now at 2pm here in London. Anyone else having similar problems? Do plusnet provide a free dialup facility when their bb is out of order? What a disaster they are!
2 REPLIES
N/A

If your BB is out of order, you need to dial up using the 0845 dial up number, and use the Help and Support wizard to raise the fault.
Once you have completed the fault wizard stating no connection/synch my understanding is that you can then dial up using the free number.

The free number is:0808 9933270
Although I suspect you are told of it once you complete the faults wizards (also found at faults.plus.net - saves going through a few steps over a dial-up connection)
So, dial up using the 0845 number (or use any other web connection you can lay your hands on) register the fault, and you should be able to use the free number.
N/A

I have a new existence on the internet since joining PN, I spend most of my time here looking for hope and reading brilliant solutions and ideas of how to make a broken thing work. The next thing I expect to hear is point your modem and computer away from the sun or some such direction, and don't eat fatty things on a Friday or Saturday. I have a little book on salt magic, I am going to try that.