cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring to another ISP

N/A

Can anyone advise on exactly what steps I need to take to cancel my Plusnet account and sign up with another ISP? Reading through the forums here it sounds like a nightmare !
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

Can I ask what problems you are currently experiencing or if there is anything the community can help you with?

Whilst I would agree that the forums can appear a bit nightmarish, they are not fully representative of the 200k PlusNet customer base.

We customers generally only venture onto forums such as these when we have problems and as such are never reflective of the true state of play.

As I said, if you are having specific problems, chances are the community may be able to help Smiley
N/A

Many people are fed up with plusnet not being able to solve our problems - they're the people we pay to do it. I think milcotes question was quite simple - does anybody have an answer?
N/A

Hi there,

Can I ask what problems you are currently experiencing or if there is anything the community can help you with?

Whilst I would agree that the forums can appear a bit nightmarish, they are not fully representative of the 200k PlusNet customer base.

We customers generally only venture onto forums such as these when we have problems and as such are never reflective of the true state of play.

As I said, if you are having specific problems, chances are the community may be able to help Smiley

Actually, while I agree with you about the community here - some (other customers) have been very helpful, in the six years that I have been with Plusnet, their customer service has become worse and worse. Not only that, but now it is so tremendously difficult to contact them in any meaningful way, that I will not be surprised if they go out of business. When customers are not your first priority, you will eventually find you have _no_ priorities.