cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips for Noobie!!

N/A

Tips for Noobie!!

Just signed up for 512K premier ADSL with Plus and was wondering if anyone had any tips/advice about it??

Moderators note by John (johnessex) BB code for bold removed from the title. It wont work there.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Tips for Noobie!!

yea, quit. Go sign up to Bulldog if you can, Else, quit the premiere and get the home version as it seems that they care more about them than the people that pay the most.
N/A

Tips for Noobie!!

now there is a nice constructive reply!!

Don't quit, you will be getting a free upgrade soon, so just hold on for now mate, the customer service is brilliant with plusnet, and it IS value for money and reliability!
N/A

Tips for Noobie!!

agreed on all of that Wink

sorry about before
N/A

Tips for Noobie!!

Well i applied last monday (28/02/05) and 7 days later i'm up and running ok. Pretty fast I think considering payment and activation and all that. Speed seems ok - what's this free upgrade then?
Alecto
Grafter

Tips for Noobie!!

N/A

Tips for Noobie!!

Been with plusnet for almost 2 yrs and only once i have been unable to connect and when i do a bandwidth test it always come in slightyl faster than my connection. Compared to all the different connections and isp's my friends use there is no comparison. I say good choice and dont jump ship cause you may well regret it