cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket 5271180

N/A

Ticket 5271180

This morning at 08.13 I posted a ticket to customer support. I seem to recall that the waiting time for concluding was roughly 7 hours. I have still not had a response, so please Support can you take it on board please.
Currently the time to close tickets is:"3 hours, 11 minutes and 47 seconds to close."

So if my query is dealt with by midnight tonight, I would consider it something of a result anyway.
Mark Hague dealt very efficiently with a query I had the other day-is he on holiday/off sick/nobody else there in support to respond/nobody know what the answer to my query is? Please respond, even if it is to say we cannot help you.
Thank you,
Rog

--
9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Ticket 5271180

I'm in a similar position.

I raised a ticket (number 5272143) at 11:16 this morning and have not had a response.

Was just about to post a message myself - thought I might as well append yours!

Martin

N/A

May I be so bold as to enquire the nature of your queery?
Mine was in regards speed tests. My results have not improved despite the so called recent improvements(fat pipe etc), downloads in the region of 200Kbps, whereas a month or more ago the figure was 465Kbps+.
Rog

--
N/A

BT have activated my line today and I'm trying to get my account activated so I can start using ADSL.

N/A

Hi,

I have taken a look at you tickets and given responses. Regarding ticket 5271180, this can be a hard problem to fix, due to the differing speeds of websites.

If you send the ticket back to us with the information required we can look into it further.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----
N/A

Thank you Russell, but why did it take a posting here to get something done, isn't the ticket system working efficiently?
Anyway, I have sent a reply through "Contact us", but it does include some further questions. I do appreciate the complexities, thank you for trying to help-at last.
Best regards,
Rog

--
N/A

Hi,

We are very busy here at the moment, and unfortunately tickets get dealt with in the order they come in to us. This is the only fair way to do things, by answering your ticket first I have really caused others a longer wait for a response.

I'll take a look at your response now and see if we can be of any assistance.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----
N/A

Russell,
I am extremely annoyed with your last posting here, I did not wish to jump the Q and inconvenience others, that was your decision!
If tickets cannot be answered within the time scale stated on the Contact Us page, then either the timings are incorrect, or some of you are not working speedily and efficiently.
Do not even dare thinking of attempting to alianate me from other forum users! If I had not posted here that I was still waiting for a response, I wonder when someone from support would have responded to my ticket?
If you wish to be of assistance to me and perhaps other users in regards d/l and u/l speeds and which sites to use for testing, perhaps you could reccomend some from here: http://home.cfl.rr.com/eaa/Bandwidth.htm

I have mentioned this site in another posting.

Still, Regards,
Rog
--
N/A

> Russell,
> I am extremely annoyed with your last posting here, I did not wish to jump the Q and inconvenience others, that was your decision!
> If tickets cannot be answered within the time scale stated on the Contact Us page, then either the timings are incorrect, or some of you are not working speedily and efficiently.
> Do not even dare thinking of attempting to alianate me from other forum users! If I had not posted here that I was still waiting for a response, I wonder when someone from support would have responded to my ticket?
> If you wish to be of assistance to me and perhaps other users in regards d/l and u/l speeds and which sites to use for testing, perhaps you could reccomend some from here: http://home.cfl.rr.com/eaa/Bandwidth.htm
>
> I have mentioned this site in another posting.
>
> Still, Regards,
> Rog
>
> --
>
Goddamm, these people are only human.
Do you realise how many peeps have querys about d/l u/l speeds?
Yes, you've paid for a service. Yes, you expect promt answers to to your questions, but how many other people are asking the same questions as you? Bloody lots, thats how many. It takes time to look into problems with adsl.
You want prompt, impersonal and useless customer service? Then sign up with aol, cos they are the masters.
Somtimes in business, things take longer than expected, thats the way it works.
But because you have had a response from plusnet, that means they are doing everything they can to solve your problem, but at the same time they are trying to solve hundreds of other peoples problems at the same time.
At the end of the day, Plusnet customer service are doing their job, they have no control over the amount of 'Tickets' they recieve, but they are keeping you informed of the progress of your enquiry.
You are not the only Plusnet Customer.
N/A

Thank you for your response, but unfortunately I did not find any of its content very useful. If you have something positive to contribute in regards helping me or others in regards the topic, I am sure it would be appreciated by many, as well as myself.
Just for your information, the ticket response time states:
"3 hours, 11 minutes and 47 seconds to close."
I posted the information that was asked of me in the Contact Us section at 22.21 last night. If it takes until that time tonight to have a response I will be happy.
Just to clarify something for you, my problem is: my d/l speeds have not improved since the latest upgrades. Prior to the recent problems(past month or so) my d/l speeds were in the high 400's, now they are less than half that i.e in the 200 region.
To add insult to injury, wouldn't it be a good idea if reponses to posts did not include the whole previous post, it would save a whole lot of scrolling. If a respomse to a specific point is made, then the specific point could be copied and pasted, it would just make reading these threads that little bit easier wouldn't it.
Well thats my contribution for what its worth, oh btw, I have the experience of 11 isp's and yes, support here in the main is second to none. Lets hope it remains that way and maybe even get better and better as time goes by as individuals further their experience and knowledge.
Rog

--