cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of giving 1 of the new packs a try b4 you cancel?

N/A

Hi ChillyPenguin please dont lock this thread :x have a read and you will see that it is to do with the new T&C for BBYW product..

THIS thread is to warn folks NOT to try the new packs if they are thinking of packing in BB altogether..

Hi if like me you`ve been with +net a few years and were waiting for this "deferred" charges to be lifted so that you could give up on the wonderful world of BB all together.

Then dont think about trying 1 of the new packs even for just a month coz it`ll cost you £40 to cancel your BB line.
This time it`s not +net but BT who from 1st May will charge you turn off your BB enabled line..

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=55218

So you either switch to another ISP and continue with BB or get out pretty quick..

Lucky I happened across this as I was pondering whether to try 1 of the cheaper new packs for a month and then if still fedup give up on BB all together..
3 REPLIES
Zathras
Grafter

Do you really need to start 3 threads about a subject already covered?
Community Veteran

Hi Kevin

Your point about the cessation chargers is very valid, but please do not spam these boards.

We already have one active thread discussing this subject, lets keep the discussion there.

Chilly
N/A

Also, if its a discussion on BBYW, please add the question to the thread discussing BBYW here

There's a much better chance of a useful response if questions aren't all over the place.