cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking about leaving PN - which ISP should I switch to?

N/A

Yup, only used PN for about a month, but it's totally useless!

Download speeds are shockingly low, P2P shaping sucks etc etc.

Now, I mainly use the net for downloading video/music etc (basically high file sizes). I think I would need roughly 200Gb limit per month (although I'd probably not reach it).

I'm thinking about either Zen or F2S - anyone use these? Any good?

Any help greatly appreciated...

(ooh, one more question, I'm assuming the 30 (or 45 can't remember) day money-back period starts as soon as the connection is active? (ie, although I've been connected for roughly 3 weeks, it took PN 6 weeks (from order date) to actually set up my connection) - could I still cancel without having to pay the cost?)
5 REPLIES
N/A

seem to remember reading a while back that the money back offer was a con. no one gets out.

I'm sure someone will correct me now though
N/A

seem to remember reading a while back that the money back offer was a con. no one gets out.

N/A

i asked about 2 weeks ago they said " all we ask for is £33"
Community Veteran

What money back offer? Are you reffering to the plusnet garuntee? If so it is not a con just extremely poorly worded and either needs totally revising or scrapped.

@mattrigg both f2s and zen are held in high esteem by many atm maybe it would be worth a trip to their respective forums (freedom2support.net and http://forum.zensupport.co.uk/ ) and AG (adslguide.org.uk)
N/A

Zen it is then!

I'll be posting a ticket in the next few minutes - see what PN have to say...