cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The modem has been dispatched...

N/A

... how lond does it usually take? Today is a Friday... will I get the modem by tomorrow - Saturday? Or will I have to wait until Monday/Tuesday?

Thank you.
13 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

It is sent on overnight delivery, but in most cases you won't get a delivery on Saturday, so it will be Monday I'm afraid. Once the parcel gets into Citylinks system then a link to their parcel tracker will appear on the ADSL Tracker and you can follow the progress of the order from there.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

Thanks for the reply there!... Monday... ehh... Sad... oh well... I am an impatient [Removed]!

Thanks! Smiley

[Moderator note (by acarr) : Removed offensive language]
holdtight
Grafter

It depends on how far away your nearest citylink depot is, mine is only about 9 miles away and i regularly get deliveries on saturdays, if you go to city-link.com and put in your postcode it will tell you and have a phone number so you can ask them, you might be lucky.
N/A

It depends on how far away your nearest citylink depot is, mine is only about 9 miles away and i regularly get deliveries on saturdays, if you go to city-link.com and put in your postcode it will tell you and have a phone number so you can ask them, you might be lucky.

phone number to ask them what? Cheesy

Thanks for that man! CheesyCheesy
N/A

My nearest branch is here:

LONDON WEST
UNIT 10
PASADENA TRADING ESTATE

HAYES
MIDDLESEX
UB3 3NQ

about 20 miles away from where I live... I think... Smiley *fingers crossed*
N/A

Scheduled Delivery Date: 24/11/03

Egh - have to wait till Monday... Sad

Would it be possible for me to actually go the my nearest branch tomorrow (Saturday) and collect it myself? Or do I have to wait untill Monday?

Thanks.
N/A

Yes it should, provided it is at the deopt and they are open.

Allthough it has a schedual to be delivered on Monday, that doesn't allways mean it is at the depot.

Your best bet is to phone them. You can get the local deopt number by typing your postcode on the Citylink site.
holdtight
Grafter

Yes you can, if you are really that impatient, if its already arrived there ready to go into the van, but they are only open for a limited time on a saturday, might just as well wait till monday given that its 20 miles away, i do know what you mean, after my line was activated i wanted the modem yesterday.
N/A

Hey...

* 17:25 Friday, November 21, 2003 Confirmed Weighed
* 03:47 Saturday, November 22, 2003 Arrived at Delivery Branch

**Job Status: At Delivery Branch
**Scheduled Delivery Date: 24/11/03

Well, it's says it's at the delivery branch... so it could be my local one? Hm... I'll try and phone them.

Thanks.
N/A

Waitinf for Monday... eghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Smiley

Thatnks all for your replies. Smiley
N/A

Your Think Yours Is Strange?

Have a look at this:

Scheduled Delivery Date: 21/11/03

And Guess what it didn't arrive on friday, and the display link hasn't changed. Just hoping that it will arrive on monday and that they havn't sent it to the wrong adress or something.

Oh and "Job Status: On Delivery Vehicle", this guy has been drving for almost three days straight, i hope he doesn't crash Smiley

Could it have anything to do with living in Northern Ireland rather than the rest of the UK?

Edit : Typo Tongue
N/A

Not meaning to cause any trouble but how come [Removed] can be said but i got a warning for posting what i said. same thing if you ask me. obviously i cant say it again.

[Moderator note (by acarr) : Removed offensive language. He can't anymore]
N/A

The modem has arrived and I am enjoying my internet... thank you all Smiley