cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks

N/A

Thanks

I'd just like to thank the telephone help person who helped me when I could not connect to the service. The problem was at my end, which involed a complete format/re-install of my OS. So thanks for putting up with my unclear 'chatter'.

Phil Simmons.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Thanks

Its lovely to see someone recognise the many good points about Plusnet and its customer support. I'm glad they helped you setup your OS successfully.
N/A

> Its lovely to see someone recognise the many good points about Plusnet and its customer support. I'm glad they helped you setup your OS successfully.
>

They didn't. They told him to reinstall his operating system which was probably unnecessary. This is standard tactic of helplines as it's gets the user off their back and allows them to close the call. Reinstall an OS to cure a network problem is rarerly, if ever, necessary.
N/A

> They didn't. They told him to reinstall his operating system which was probably unnecessary. This is standard tactic of helplines as it's gets the user off their back and allows them to close the call. Reinstall an OS to cure a network problem is rarerly, if ever, necessary.

It really depends on what the problem was to start with and although there are work arounds in many instances, its oftern easier to start affresh, to me this has saved hours of time as you can oftern reinstall and have all your apps running in less than an hour.