cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the effort guys

N/A

Thanks for the effort guys

Reading the forums, a lot of people seam to be having a go about the current issues that plusnet is having. I personaly want to thank plusnet for all their work in getting things back and running, after all they have been having one hell of a bad time at the moment. Once everything is sorted +net should be back on top form, afterall before all this hastle started I was getting the bets speeds I have ever had, and im sure they are working their hardest to make sure we all have such speeds.

The I would also like to ask is will this upgrade pave the way for higher bandwith connections, after all all the UK cable companies offer 600kbit and 1mbit connections now, will adsl be able to follow suit?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Thanks for the effort guys

>
> The I would also like to ask is will this upgrade pave the way for higher bandwith connections, after all all the UK cable companies offer 600kbit and 1mbit connections now, will adsl be able to follow suit?

No, they won't.

This is not the fault of Plus.Net.

ADSL is re-sold from BT Wholesale. THe problem being, re-sold. This means, Plus.Net can only sell on what they are provided.

Since it's BT that won't supply 1Mbit connections, then Plus.Net have no chance.

If you can afford it, then you should go for a business account, as this is the only way.

It will likely remain like this for a long time to come.
N/A

not to good, oh well looks like redidential adsl will have to be classed as the slowest form of broadband (thanks BT), im not to bothered though seeing as I have a NTL 1mbit line as well, costs me less getting the 2 than it would to have 1 business line.
chino
Grafter

Yeh i know about NTL however i would like to give money to a company thats in profit!!! Also i had a home line from NTL and i have being trying to get it disconnectted for 2 years THIS IS NO LIE

I am at uni in the first year i cancelled the line and we did not get 1 bill for 8 months so we paid then cancelled but i am still getting bills for last month even though i don't live there

cUnDaLl

--

1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar

Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley