cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Plusnet

Midville
Grafter

Thank you Plusnet

Well after being on dial up for 7 years or so, I have now got broadband. Thanks to all in CS, you have being really helpfull over the last few weeks - well done.

A bit of downloading and updates are now the order of the day.

Jason
6 REPLIES
N/A

Thank you Plusnet

surly this should go in the feedback area, and give it a few months and you will hate it here :p
N/A

Thank you Plusnet

Encouraging remarks there Andy :roll:
ID
Grafter

Thank you Plusnet

uncalled for. :roll:

Many people, including myself are VERY happy with their CS experience with Plus Net since installation.

Open another thread if you feel you have a problem. Please dont hijack someonelses.
N/A

Thank you Plusnet

IT WAS A DAMN JOKE!

but the only good support is via the net and only after about 12 tickets, or if u call and yell at some one and get the supervisor. Some of the support staff probably dont know the difference between a CD and a floppy disk from some of the responses i get

"hey, my router wont connect into the plusnet server"
"is it pluged in?"
"yes"
"is it pluged in?"

er, ok, so is the extent of the "help my net dont work" support going to be, "have you checked its pluged in"

ok i accept tis a valid question first time as some ppl may have forgotten to do it, but why ask twiceHuh
lowry
Grafter

Thank you Plusnet

but the only good support is via the net and only after about 12 tickets, or if u call and yell at some one and get the supervisor. Some of the support staff probably dont know the difference between a CD and a floppy disk from some of the responses i get

No matter how frustrated I am, I would not yell at someone if I was expecting them to take the time to help me. I also would not make remarks like that at them. I can understand you want your issues solved, but you have to go about thing sthe right way.

matt Wink
N/A

Thank you Plusnet

oh man i wasnt shouting either, its an expresion, you lot take every thing so litteraly around it, lighten up.

most of the support are monkeys, every one knows it. its teh same with every company, and probably always will be. Its nice to get to some one who knows what they are talking about however, so for those lucky few that get past the first round of flying evul monkeys from the wicked wich of the wests castle good luck Smiley

Buz